Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Several of my friends know that I keep very little "things" such as drawings, school work, etc. even though I love getting these items from the kids, I just don't have space to keep EVERYTHING. I take photos of special items and keep a few of the most special pieces in a folder. I just wanted to share with you one of the most precious keep sakes I've ever received. It didn't even come from my own child but the little girl who drew this is a triplet. I was in awe of the drawing and it stayed on my fridge for several weeks to serve as a reminder. Most of us know the story of the three crosses. I asked the child when she gave me this if she drew everything in 3s since she was a triplet. She smiled and nodded her head yes but this was such a wonderful reminder and came at the perfect time.
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday to The One that died on one of these crosses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment